We’ve selected great colorful fall products for this week. The beautiful soft tones of the peach Avalanche Roses and Euphorbia and bright fall colors of the Calla and Freesia. The deep brown color of the Pieris Purity is truly unique. Surprise your customers with these marvelous flowers, greens and branches from Holland and make sure your range consists out of these amazing products!
Cooler Beauts Week 43
- Freesia Double Soleil – A bright yellow colored Freesia.
- Pernettya Mucronata – When you use Pernettya in your designs, you don’t need much more other flowers to attract the attention.
- Call Fall Assorted – All the popular fall colors are in this assortment. So much to choose from!
- Pieris Purity – One of the few natural brown flowers. Great for small flower designs.
- Ajania Pacifica Yellowday– One of the bigger, popular fall flowers.
- Freesia Double Honeymoon – The color of this Freesia is very warm. Did you know that Freesia is a symbol of unconditional love, innocence, and trust?
- Rosa Peach Avalanche – If you’re looking for a romantic fall rose than this is the one you need! Such a sweet pastel color.
- Rosa Spray Babe – Spray Babe has a very bright and warm color of orange.
- Euphorbia Spray Algevo – The Euphorbia has a unique way of flowering, the pastel color makes this Euphorbia even more special.
- Pieris Cupido – Green and brown are combined in this Pieris variety.