Jingle bells, jingle bells… Christmas is around the corner and our cooler fills very quickly with the most beautiful flowers and greenery! Painted Skimmia, Ilex, dyed Eucalyptus: just to name a few products that will look gorgeous in your floral Christmas decorations. Take a look at the beauts we found this week and visit our webshop to see the current offerings!
Cooler Beauts Week 49
- Panicum Warrior dyed Red – Although red is not its original color, this dyed grass variety looks very natural!
- Eucalyptus Populus dyed Bordeaux – A very popular red-colored green at the moment! A must-have in your range.
- Amaryllis Red Lion – The all-time red Amaryllis beauty. Learn all about Amaryllis at our Amaryllis flowerwiki page!
- Leucadendron Plumosum Rubrum – This sturdy looking Leucadendron variety looks perfect in rustic Christmas designs.
- Ilex Blue Prince – An Ilex variety with no berries, but amazing leaves! Adds texture to wreaths and other floral designs.
- Chamelaucium Mi Tal – Another rustic flower with a great vase life. Mi Tal is a great Christmas bouquet filler as well!
- Rose Grand Prix – The queen of flowers cannot be missed in your Christmas range
..Grand Prix is a stunning variety with a deep red color.
- Berzelia Baubles – Looking for a fun texture? Berzelia Baubles is what you need! A perfect product to use in Christmas table decorations.
- Eucalyptus Parvifolia dyed Red – Parvifolia is also available as dyed red variety. Because it is dyed, and not painted, you don’t need to worry about stains!
- Brunia Albiflora – Another favorite Christmas product: Brunia Albiflora. Yet again a texture-bringer!
- Rose Upper Secret – Use Upper Secret in your trendy bohemian floral designs this time of the year. The vintage looking Rose matches great with other Christmas-spirited flowers.
- Ilex Verticullata – Ilex, we cannot properly celebrate the holiday season without it! Visit our webshop to see the current offerings in lengths.
- Skimmia painted Champagne – Want to go all out? Try a painted Skimmia variety! Here you see champagne, but we have it available in a wide palette of colors.
- Berzelia Nebelia – This Berzelia variety also has a really nice structure and will definitely surprise your customers! Great for smaller table decorations,
- Strobus – This Christmas green has long, needle-like leaves and fits perfectly in rustic and bohemian styled floral holiday season decorations.
- Tulip Royal Virgin – Fresh, crispy Tulips are a feast for the eye in any holiday seasonal décor! Royal Virgin has virginly white petals and therefore fits perfectly in any design style.
- Protea Cynaroides – Tropicals also are perfect for Christmas designs! This Cynaroides instantly adds structure to your creation.
- Eucalyptus Baby Blue dyed Red – Is Baby Blue your favorite Eucalyptus to work with? Try the red dyed version for the coming weeks!
- Panicum Warrior painted Gold – Add some glamour with this gold-painted Panicum Warrior! Of course, we have Panicum also available in many, many other colors and metallics!
- Leucadendron Jade Pearl – What a gorgeous Leucadendron is Jade Pearl! A real eye-catcher, which will give your bouquets a real distinct look.
- Hypericum Coco Yoko – Christmas isn’t all about red, green, and white: go crazy, and use coral for a change! It is a great complementary color to red, and matches perfectly with copper painted products like the Craspedia!
- Craspedia painted and glittered Copper – No party without some glitter! The distinct looking Craspedia will make your designs bold and fun!
- Ranunculus Cloony Fragolini – Fragolini is also a stunning coral colored flower that matches great in this seasons trends.
- Helleborus Winterbells – What is the holiday season without Helleborus? This Christmas favorite is available in various lengths in our offerings.
- Ornithogalum Thyrsoides – And last, but not least: the Star of Bethlehem is the crown on this week Cooler Beauts!