The end of the year is coming near very rapidly, and the countdown to Christmas is running. This week we have selected a beautiful selection of stylish winter flowers which will make your customers very happy! Complete your winter holiday range with the amazing Helleborus
Cooler Beauts Week 50
- Dianthus Barbatus Kiwi Cherry – The green/brown hairy top makes it great as a filler.
- Hypericum Coco Uno – This wonderful white variety is great if you’re looking for a white flower with long vase life and high decorative value.
- Lisianthus Celebrate White – Lisianthus stands for appreciation and gratitude. Use them to give your floral Christmas designs extra meanings.
- Helleborus Winterbells – Just as the name says, this is a real winter flower! It is beautiful in bouquets.
- Eucalyptus Cinerea – A very popular green. The light white tones on the leaves give an extra winter feeling.
- Ornithogalum Saundersaie – Once fully opened, this flower is a real eye-catcher. A white ball of white flowers with a dark heart.
- Dianthus Dyed Brown Molly – Use darker flowers, like this dyed Dianthus, to give your floral designs more depth.
- Trachelium Jade Green – A very playful filler with a bright green color that we usually only see in spring and summer.
- Dianthus Caramel – If you’re looking for a sweet pastel colored Dianthus than this is your choice!
- Scabiosa Red Velvet – The small white hearts on this Scabiosa make it almost look like the stars in the sky. It fits perfectly in the Christmas spirit.
- Anemone Mistral Celeste
– Use this Anemone to have a large, colored flower in your floral designs with a soft blue, purple and white tone.