Even in the last week of the year our cooler beauts week 52 is full of stunning products. Beautiful Lisianthus Fleurelisa, Pittosporum, Spray Rose Marisa and more.. Check them out below!
Cooler Beauts Week 52
- Pittosporum Tenuifolia Green – With a bright green color and unique curled leaves this Pittosporum is great in winter designs.
- Lisianthus Fleurelisa Pink – Multi-colored Lisianthus are always a joy for the eye. This Fleurelisa Pink is no exception with it’s white color and pink-purple stripes.
- Dianthus Star Ruby Tessino – The center is light pink and towards the edges the color slowly fades to white. So wonderful!
- Dianthus Barbatus Aldo Rose – This Dianthus looks great in tablepieces or small vases. The small flowers in combination with the spiky green petals make this a complete flower.
- Astrantia Star of Love – Look in the heart of this Astrantia and it looks like your looking at stars in the sky!
- Tulip Russia – Fire red and a yellow top. This Tulp is tough and strong.
- Spray Rose Marisa – Such a sweet yellow tone. This Spray Rose is wonderful for spring or combine with white for winter bouquets or designs.