Be inspired by this video tutorial and learn how to create a fabulous table decoration with Gerbera, Quercus Leaves, and Physalis. Follow the steps below and create a beautiful fall centerpiece!
Time: 15 – 20 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Round bowl
- Round floral foam piece
- Floral tape
- Silver decorative wire
- 3 Foam pins
- Sharp knife
- 2 (stone) pumpkins
- 5 Gerbera (mixed fall colors)
- 3 Crocosmia Emily McKenzie
- 5 Viburnum Inge
- 3 Quercus leaves
- 5 Ruscus Hypophyllum
- 5 Chasmanthium latifolium
- 3 Physalis lampions (15 lampions)
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making the Beautiful Fall Centerpiece:
- Moise the foam piece, make sure it is completely moist.
- Put the foam pins into the bottom of the bowl.
- On top of that, you place the foam piece. Make sure you fill the entire bowl.
- Start with placing the pumpkins. You push them in the foam.
- Cover the bottom with green leaves, so you don’t see any foam anymore.
- Then insert the Viburnum, keep the stems at maximum length.
- Then add the Gerberas, Crocosmia Emily McKenzie and Chasmanthium Latifolium. Keep the stems of the Chasmanthium Latifolium long for a playful effect.
- Use the wire to connect the loose Physalis lampions. Attach the wire to the stem of the Physalis lampion, by twisting the wire a few times around the stem.
- Drape the slinger nicely around the piece, attach the ends to one of the other stems in the bowl.
- Your beautiful fall centerpiece is ready to use!