Be inspired by this video tutorial and learn how to create an amazing bohemian fall corsage with Roses, Delphinium, and Amaranthus for your prom or wedding!
Time: 5 – 10 minutes | Difficulty: Easy (**)
- Floral tape
- Cotton lace
- 2 Decorative pins
- 2 Safety pins
- Sharp knife
- 1 stem Lisianthus Rosita White
- 1 stem Amaranthus Red Caudatus
- 1 stem Rosa Vuvuzela
- 1 stem Papaver (seedbox)
- 1 stem Delphinium AJ pink
- 1 stem Asparagus Treefern
- 1 stem Rosa Maritim
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making the Bohemian Fall Corsage
- Clean and cut the flowers. Keep 10 cm left of each stem.
- Tie the flowers together and cut again, so that all the stems have the same length.
- Tie the stems together with floral tape. The tape is not sticky, you can pull the tape apart and wrap tightly around the stems.
- Cut the tape off.
- Tie the cotton lace around the stems and cut off, use the pins to secure.
- Put one pin in the bottom and the other one at the top of the corsage.
- Attach the safety pins, stitch through the lace.
- Your bohemian fall corsage is ready for use!