Looking for a real extraordinary product to use in your floral designs? Rosa Corallo Erecta is the product of your choice! This member of the Rose Hip family has a distinguished look and is easy to combine with a lot of flowers because of its little green berries, that match to any color. Our designer Dian mixed it with Rodeo Pink Hydrangeas, Anigozanthos Flavidus Green, and Veronicastrums. Watch the video at the end of this page to see how this centerpiece with Rosa Corallo Erecta design was made, and be inspired!
Time: 5 – 10 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Large Vase
- 3 x Hydrangea Rodeo Pink
- 3 x Rose Corallo Erecta
- 5 x Anigozanthos Flavidus Green
- 5 x Veronicastrum Fascination
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Centerpiece with Rosa Corallo Erecta:
- Fill the vase with fresh, clean water.
- Start with the Hydrangea. Cut off a small piece of the end of the stem and place them in a triangle shape in the vase.
- Now add the Rose Hips. Place them between the Hydrangeas.
- Add the Anigozanthos and then add the Veronicastrum to fill up any gaps.
- Your centerpiece with Rosa Corallo Erecta is now ready for use. Enjoy!