Be inspired by this video tutorial and learn how to create a fabulous table decoration with Gerbera, Quercus Leaves, and Physalis. Follow the steps below and create a colorful fall centerpiece!
Time: 15 – 20 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Round bowl
- Round floral foam piece
- Floral tape
- 3 Foam pins
- Sharp knife
- 2 Helianthus Sunrich Orange
- 2 Amaranthus Red Caudatus
- 2 Sanguisorba Arnhem
- 1 Eremurus Emmy-Ro
- 3 Rosa Naranga
- 3 Quercus Rubra
- 2 Pittosporum Ilan
- 4 Physalis
- 4 Hypericum Fire Flair
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making the Colorful Fall Centerpiece:
- Moise the foam piece, make sure it is completely moist.
- Put the foam pins into the bottom of the bowl.
- On top of that you place the foam piece. Make sure you fill the entire bowl.
- You start with putting in the Pittosporum. Ofcourse, you remove the excess leaves before you place the stems into the floral foam.
- Put the Physalis stems upright into the floral foam.
- Remove almost the entire stem of the Helianthus, and place the flowers at the bottom of your design.
- Put the Eremurus stem upright in the middle of the piece. Only use the part of the stem which is covered with flowers.
- Place the Hypericum stems and also add the Quercus stems, all upright.
- You can use the length of the Sanguisorba stems for a playful effect. But keep them shorter than the Eremurus.
- Also cut a big part of the stems of the roses and add them to the design. As final touch you add the Amaranthus.
- Your colorful fall centerpiece is ready to use!