Be inspired by this video tutorial and learn how to create a fabulous wedding bouquet with Astilbe, Roses, and Callas. Follow the steps below and create a stunning fall wedding bouquet!
Time: 15 – 20 minutes | Difficulty: normal (***)
- Floral tape
- Burlap lace
- 3 Decorative pins
- Sharp knife
- 3 Astilbe Europe
- 3 Rose Pink Apple Blossom
- 5 Tricyrtis
- 1 Sanguisorba Arnhem
- 3 Craspedia Globosa
- 1 Calla Mango
- 1 Amaranthus Red Caudatus
- 2 Physalis
- 1 Acacia Baileyana
- 2 Snowberries Magical Treasure
- 1 Kale Crane King
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making the Stunning Fall Wedding Bouquet:
- Clean the flowers, remove the excess leaves.
- From this point you are building the bouquet in the hand. Dian started with Acacia Baileyana, followed by the Snowberries and Physalis.
- And continue with the other flowers and branches.
- Place the Roses on the outside of the bouquet.
- When the bouquet is finished, cut the flowers at the same length.
- Tape the stems together (2 centimeter).
- Wrap the bouquet with the ribbon and tighten this with the pins. You put the pins bottom up in the stems.
- Your fall wedding bouquet is ready to use!