Create this wonderful table piece set with two Daffodil varieties, Ornithogalum, Anemone and Senecio to have a touch of Spring but also Winter in your home. An incredible seasonable design that will make you smile once you see it. Watch the video, follow the steps below and be inspired by this tutorial.
Time: 10 – 15 minutes | Difficulty: easy (*)
- Three vases
- 8 x Anemone Marianne Panda
- 9 x Senecio Maritima
- 22 x Daffodil Dutch Master
- 24 x Daffodil Soleil D’or
- 4 x Ornithogalum Saundersiae
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps For Making This Table Piece with Daffodils:
- Start by filling the vases with fresh, clean water.
- Take the Ornitoghalum. Cut off approx. 2cm from the end of the stem and place in the high vases.
- Now add the Daffodil Dutch master and Daffodil Soleil D’or.
- Use the Senecioto make a base in the low vase. Fill up with Daffodil Soleil D’or.
- Finally use the Anemone Marianne Panda to create the finishing touch.
- Your Table Piece with Daffodils is now ready for use. Enjoy!