Valentine’s Day, THE day to celebrate love! Flowers are the perfect way to express one’s feelings. Our designer created a beautiful Valentine’s design with a mixture of various colors of Germini’s and Dianthuses. Be inspired by this video tutorial about how to make a beautiful 3D Valentine’s Heart with Germini from Holstein Flowers, follow the steps and create your own!
Time: 25 – 30 minutes | Difficulty: average (***)
- 3D Oasis floral foam heart
- Woolen felt cord (100 cm)
- 60 x Germini V-Day mix (Holstein Flowers)
- 20 x Dianthus Golem
- 20 x Dianthus Essiana
- 10 x Dianthus Nelson
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
How To Make A 3D Valentine’s Heart with Germini:
- Soak the foam.
- Put the foam heart on the plate.
- Cut the stems of the various flowers to approx. 5cm, and stick them carefully into the foam, make your own color scheme. Make sure you keep the heart shape intact.
- When the foam is completely covered with flowers, attach the woolen rope around the basis of the heart to cover it up.
- Your 3D Valentine’s Heart with Germini is ready to use! Enjoy!