Looking for different inspiration, with only Amaryllis, Craspedia, Ilex and Panicum? You don’t need much, to make a Christmas statement. Be inspired by this video tutorial, follow the steps below and create this trendy Amaryllis Christmas bottles.
Time: 10 – 15 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Brown felt role
- Red felt cord
- 2 x Glass bottle
- Gold decoration wire
- 1 x Amaryllis Avalanche
- 1 x Amaryllis Bolero
- 1 x Craspedia painted gold
- 1 x Craspedia painted silver
- 2 x Ilex verticillata
- 6 x Panicum Fountain
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making these Christmas bottles:
- Cut one Amaryllis and put in a bottle.
- Cut one Ilex, one Craspedia, and tree Panicum, add them to the bottle.
- Cut a strip of brown felt and wrap around the flowers.
- Wrap the golden wire around the felt, cut the wire and make a knot.
- Take the red cord and turn it around the stems, do this carefully, make a knot to attach.
- Cut the second Amaryllis and place it in the bottle. Add the cut Ilex, Craspedia and Panicum
- Repeat steps 3, 4 and 5.
- Done, enjoy your Christmas bottles!