Who says creating a spring bouquet has to be difficult? If you combine the spring-spirited branches of Forsythia with Syringa, Fritillaria and various Ranunculi, you create a beautiful design in an instant! Be inspired by this video tutorial, follow the steps below and create this artful bouquet with Forsythia and Syringa.
Time: 5 – 10 minutes | Difficulty: very easy (*)
- Large Vase
- 2x Forsythia
- 4x Syringa Vulgaris Sensation
- 6x Ranunculus Cloony Fiesta
- 1x Fritillaria Persica
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Artful Bouquet with Forsythia and Syringa:
- Start with the Forsythia. Cut approx. 3 cm of the stem and place them in the vase.
- Clean approx. 10cm of the end of the stem of the Fritillaria. Keep the Fritillaria about the same length as the Forsythia.
- Now add the Syringa.
- Finally, add the Ranunculus to your bouquet. Make sure they are on all sides of your bouquet.
- Your artful bouquet with Forsythia and Syringa is ready! Enjoy!