What’s better than an outburst of summer flowers gathered in a vase? Mix colors, shapes and textures for a bright and shine result. Flowers like Eremurus, Lily, Carnations, Craspedia: mix and match for a summery look and feel! Be inspired by this video tutorial, follow the steps below and create this beautiful bouquet with summer flowers.
Time: 10 – 15 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Large Vase
- 4 x Eucalyptus Parvifolia
- 6 x Lisianthus Alissa Pink
- 4 x Anigozanthos Flavidus Green
- 6 x Eremurus Cleopatra
- 3 x Lily Mateo
- 10 x Hypericum Coco Uno
- 6 x Craspedia Globosa
- 4 x Carnation Dark Wista
- 5 x Platycodon
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Beautiful Bouquet with Summer Flowers:
- Fill the vase with fresh, clean water and add flower food.
- Start with the Eucalyptus. Make sure they’re well spread on each side.
- Now add the Lisianthus and Anigozanthos. Keep the stems quite long.
- Add the Eremurus and Lilies
- Add the Hypericum and Craspedia to your bouquet.
- Finally, add the Carnation and Platycodon.
- Your beautiful bouquet with summer flowers is now ready for use! Enjoy!