This Christmas Garland is very versatile. In our tutorial we wrapped it around a large vase. Leave it be or place floral design in the vase.. but you can also create the garland and use it to decorate your Christmas table or place it near your window. Watch the video below to see how this beautiful Christmas garland is made and be inspired!
Time: 45- 70 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Iron wire
- Christmas balls
- 4 x Abies Nobillis
- 5 x Eucalyptus Cinerea
- 15 x Pinus Strobus
- 7 x Asparagus Feather Painted White
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps For Making This Beautiful Christmas Garland:
- Start with a larger piece of the Abies. Place a small branch of Eucalyptus against it.
- Wind iron wire around the bunch.
- Now continue to make bunches of Abies, Eucalyptus and the Asparagus. Make sure you do it random and prevent that you’re making a repetitive pattern.
- Bend the top of the Garland into a circle. the size depends on the diameter of the neck of the vase so fit it first.
- Wrap around the neck of the vase and let the rest of the Garland rest on the surface.
- Finally add the small Christmas balls.
- Your beautiful Christmas garland is now ready for use. Enjoy!