Dahlia is a real focal flower, and with only three of them, you already create a gorgeous floral crown. Add Tanacetum, Freesia, and Panicum for an extra touch of summer freshness, and also for texture: easy does it! Be inspired by this video tutorial, follow the steps below and create this beautiful floral crown with Dahlia.
Time: 10 – 15 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Iron Wire
- Floral tape
- Decorative rope
- 4 x Dahlia White Ballet
- 1 x Tanacetum Baya
- 3 x Freesia Ambassador
- 4 x Panicum Fountain
- 1 x Ruscus Aculeatus
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Beautiful Floral Crown with Dahlia:
- Start with two iron wires. Use the floral tape to stick them together and make one long iron wire.
- Cut off two pieces of decorative rope. Use the floral tape to stick the pieces of rope to both ends of the iron wire.
- Bend and fit the frame around your head. Adjust when needed.
- Now start with a leaf of Ruscus. Use the floral tape to secure it to the framework.
- Add the Panicum and Dahlia. Combine the flowers with a small branch of Ruscus.
- Now add the Freesia and Tanacetum.
- Your beautiful floral crown with Dahlia is now ready for use! Enjoy!