Summer weddings are THE events to use all those bright and colorful looking summer flowers. Go wild with color combinations, and make use of contrast and texture in your floral designs by using flowers like Freesia, Protea, Spray Carnations, and Roses. Be inspired by this video tutorial, follow the steps below and create this beautiful summer wedding centerpiece.
Time: 15 – 20 minutes | Difficulty: average (***)
- Floral foam
- Floral pins
- Floral fix
- 2 x Protea Cynaroides
- 3 x Bromelia Flower
- 3 x Rose Revival Sweet
- 4 x Carnation Spray Moonberry
- 2 x Freesia Blue Bayou
- 2 x Freesia Honeymoon15 x Freesia Soleil
- 6 x Germini Albino
- 10 x Eucalyptus Nicholii
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Beautiful Summer Wedding Centerpiece:
- Soak the floral foam.
- Stick small pieces of oasis fix on the bottom of the floral pins. Place the pins on the bottom of the planter.
- Cut the floral foam into shape and place into the planter and onto the pins. Use any remaining pieces to fill up the gaps.
- Start with the Protea. Remove most of the leaves and cut the stem. Place the largest Protea in the center and the other one next to it.
- Now add the Eucalyptus. Make sure to spread them out evenly in the centerpiece.
- Add all the Bromelia flowers.
- Now add all of the Roses and a few of the Carnations.
- Add the Freesia, Germini and the last of the Carnations. Make sure to spread them evenly in your centerpiece.
- Your beautiful summer wedding centerpiece is now ready for use! Enjoy!