Fritillaria is available in quite a palette of colors, and they all have a bohemian look and feel. When you combine a mix of these beautiful spring flowers with the sturdy-looking Eryngium and the greyish green leaves of the Eucalyptus Parvifolia, it is like a Renaissance-like piece of art! Be inspired by this video tutorial, follow the steps below and create this bohemian centerpiece with Fritillaria.
Time: 10 – 15 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Oasis floral foam block
- Small concrete planter (diam. 15cm)
- 15 x Eucalyptus Parvifolia
- 1 x Eryngium Orion
- 3 x Fritillaria Pallida Dora
- 4 x Fritillaria Uva Vulpis
- 6 x Fritillaria Meleagris
- 7x Fritillaria Hermonis
- 4 x Fritillaria Elwesii
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Bohemian Centerpiece with Fritillaria:
- Soak the floral foam in fresh, clean water.
- Cut the floral foam in shape and push it firmly in the planter.
- Start with the Eucalyptus. Cut a little piece of the end of the stem and push them in the foam.
- Then add the Eryngium. Cut the flowers from the branch approx. 5 cm below the flower.
- Add the Fritillaria Pallida Dora. Make sure approx. 5 cm of the stem is clean of leaves.
- Now add the rest of the Fritillaria varieties to your centerpiece.
- Your bohemian centerpiece with Fritillaria is ready! Enjoy!