This bouquet proves that Bohemian is not just a summer thing. The color mixed in this Bohemian Fall bouquet are great for the Fall season and totally fit the Bohemian style. Hydrangea, Protea, Eucalyptus… These amazing flowers will light up the darker Fall days.
Time: 10 – 15 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Large Vase
- 3 x Eucalyptus Populifolia
- 2 x Hydrangea Verena Classic Pink
- 3 x Acacia Saint Elene
- 3 x Eucalyptus Baby Blue
- 2 x Protea Blushing Bride
- 4 x Rosa Sahara
- 4 x Lisianthus Arena Light Pink
- 2 x Panicum Warrior Painted Red
- 3 x Scabiosa Annabelle
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Bohemian Fall Bouquet:
- Tie this bouquet in your hand.
- Start with the Eucalyptus and add a Hydrangea.
- Now add the greens Acacia and Eucalyptus.
- Now randomly add the Protea, roses, Lisianthus, Panicum and Scabiosa.
- Work with several heights in your bouquet for a more playful boho design.
- Your charming Bohemian Fall bouquet is now ready for use. Enjoy!