Typical red Valentine’s flowers like Tulips and Ranunculi can be combined perfectly with softer colors, like the beautiful camel peach color of Rose Cappucino! Be inspired by this video tutorial about how to make this cute bohemian Valentine’s centerpiece, follow the steps and create your own!
Time: 10 – 15 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Small pot or vase (diameter max 10cm)
- Floral foam piece
- 4 x Limonium China White
- 10 x Rose Cappucino
- 5 x Ranunculus Cloony Tango
- 1 x Anemone Mistral Tigre
- 10 x Tulip Arie Alkemade’s Memory
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
How To Make A Bohemian Valentine’s Centerpiece:
- Put the floral foam in fresh, clean water so that it can hydrate nicely.
- Put the foam into the pot or vase of your choice.
- Cut the stems of the various flowers, and stick them carefully into the foam, make your own color scheme. Make sure you keep various lengths to create a playful design.
- Your bohemian Valentine’s Centerpiece is ready to use! Enjoy!