Pomanders are cute floral accessories for little bridesmaids and can blend easily into your floral design plan because a lot of flowers can be used. Take a look at this fresh green and white design, with Hydrangea, Gypsophila, and Dianthus Barbatus: lovely, isn’t it? Be inspired by this video tutorial, follow the steps below and create this bright green pomander.
Time: 10 – 15 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Floral foam ball
- Iron wire
- Linen cloth
- 2 x Hydrangea Magical Noblesse
- 4 x Gypsophilia Million Star
- 7 x Dianthus Barbatus Duke Breanthus
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Bright Green Pomander:
- Soak the floral foam ball in fresh, clean water.
- Cut a piece of linen cloth and fold together. Stick the iron wire through the cloth and push into the floral foam ball. Cut off the excess iron wire that is sticking out.
- Start with the Dianthus. Make sure to spread them nicely.
- Now add the Hydrangea. Cut off small leaves and push them into the floral ball.
- Finally, add the Gypsophila. Your bright green pomander is now ready for use! Enjoy!