Oh, those Classic Hydrangeas! Their beauty is simply breathtaking, and they are so versatile! Combine them with summer flowers, or with fall flowers: every color matches perfectly with the greyish tones of those big flower balls. Our designer made a great floral design with Classic Sibilla Hydrangeas, Delphinium, Lisianthus and Monarda. Watch the Centerpiece with Classic Hydrangea video below, and be inspired!
Time: 10 – 15 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Foral Foam
- Large Wooden Centerpiece
- 2 x Hydrangea Sibilla Classic Pink
- 2 x Hydrangea Sibilla Classic Purple
- 2 x Delphinium Kissi Ocean Blue
- 9 x Carex Green Sparkler
- 3 x Lisianthus Double Alissa Yellow
- 8 x Monarda Pico Vino
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Centerpiece with Classic Hydrangea:
- Soak the floral foam in fresh, clean water.
- Push the floral foam into the centerpiece and cut into shape. Use any excess parts to fill up the gaps.
- Start with the Delphinium. Cut off approx. 3 cm from the end of the stem and push into the floral foam.
- Do the same with the classic Hydrangeas.
- Now add the Lisianthus, Monarda and fill up with the Carex.
- Your centerpiece with Rosa Corallo Erecta is now ready for use. Enjoy!