Romantic, warm and charming. This bouquet has it all. The pinks of the Spray and Wedding Roses make a great combination with the Astilbes. The white Delphiniums really finish the look with an extra touch of class and romance. No matter the occasion, this combination works!
Time: 5 – 10 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Large vase
- 4 x Astilbe Washington
- 1 x Spray Rose Classic Sensation
- 4 x Astilbe Else Schluck
- 5 x Delphinium EL Centurion White
- 5 x David Austin Wedding Rose Keira
- 1 x Eucalyptus Polyanthemos
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Charming Astilbe Bouquet:
- Fill the vase with fresh, clean water.
- Start with the Eucalyptus.
- Now add some of the Delphinium, Astilbe and spray rose.
- Finally add the Roses to your bouquet.
- Your charming Astilbe bouquet is now ready for use. Enjoy!