Go big or go home! Peonies are also great to use in large floral summer designs. Take a look at this stunning arrangement with Hydrangea, Eupatorium, Anthurium and Calla Lilies; it’s lovely, don’t you think? Be inspired by this video tutorial, follow the steps below and create this charming Peony bouquet.
Time: 10 – 15 minutes | Difficulty: average (***)
- Large vase
- 3 x Peony Bowl of Cream
- 2 x Peony Sunny Girl
- 4 x Peony Red Bernhardt
- 3 x Peony Sarah Bernhardt
- 4 x Peony Red Charm
- 10 x Rose Spray Janine
- 2 x Asparagus Setaceus
- 4 x Calla Odessa
- 5 x Eucalyptus Nicholii
- 1 x Hydrangea Magical Blossom
- 5 x Anthurium Midori
- 3 x Eupatorium White
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Charming Peony Bouquet:
- Fill the clean vase with fresh water and flower food.
- Start with the Eucalyptus. Spread them around nicely in the vase.
- Now add the Hydrangea and the Asparagus. Leave the stem of the Hydrangea quite long.
- Now add the Roses and all of the Peonies. Keep the Peony stems quite long.
- Now add the Eupatorium and Anthurium to your design.
- Finally, add the Calla Lilies.
- Your charming Peony bouquet is now ready for use! Enjoy!