This Christmas centerpiece with Abies, Pinus, Juniperus, and Eryngium with really brighten up your Christmas décor!. Be inspired by this video tutorial, follow the steps below and create this stunning Christmas Centerpiece with a Twist!
Time: 25 – 30 minutes | Difficulty: average (***)
- 2 x Foam piece
- 4 x Foam pins
- 4 x Candles
- 20 x Christmas ball
- Silver decorative wire
- 1 x Abies Nobilis
- 1 x Abies Nordmann
- 1 x Conifeer Squarosa
- 1 x Juniperus Wacho
- 1 x Pinus Strobus
- 3 x Eryngium painted White
- 5 x Ilex Frost Wax
- 2 x Asparagus painted Copper
- 10 x Mix Platinum
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making the Christmas Centerpiece with a Twist:
- Soak the oasis pieces in a bucket with water. Don’t push them, they will soak themselves in a couple of minutes. Make sure they’re completely moist.
- Stick the pins on the plate, use the oasis fix to fixate.
- On top of that, you place the foam pieces. Cut the foam to make the shape a little bit rounder.
- Before you put the candles in the foam, cut the bottom. You do this to give the candles more grip.
- Use the different types of Christmas green to make a base. If you cut the branches, remove the lower needles and put the branch in the foam. Use different heights for a playful effect. Repeat this until the bottom is covered.
- After the green, you are cutting the Eryngium and add them to the piece.
- Do the same with Ilex and Asparagus.
- Dian is making a slinger from the decoration balls and wire. After every ball make a knot, leave some space at the beginning and the end of the slinger.
- Divide the slinger over the piece and attach the ends, for example, to the board.
- Finally, divide the two types of decorations.
- Your Christmas Centerpiece with a Twist is ready for use!