Mix and match some stunning textures and shapes in a beautiful centerpiece design! Our designer combined the wonderful Celosia cristata with Fritillaria Lutea, and the result is breathtaking. Be inspired by this video tutorial, follow the steps below and create this colorful centerpiece with Celosia and Fritillaria.
Time: 10 – 15 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Floral Foam
- Floral Fix
- Floral pins
- Large, low container
- 10 x Celosia C Act Rima
- 3 x Allium Purple Rain
- 15 x Fritillaria Lutea
- 7 x Salix dyed Apple Green
- 5 x Beargrass
- 7 x Vaccinium
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Colorful Centerpiece with Celosia and Fritillaria:
- Soak the floral foam.
- Stick pieces of floral fix to the bottom of the pins. Place the pins on the bottom of the planter.
- Push the floral foam into the pins. Cut the foam into shape and fill up the gaps with the pieces you have left.
- Start with the Vaccinium. Add all of them into the foam.
- Now add the Celosia. Remove all of the leaves and clean the stem a bit with your knife. Cut them in several lengths.
- Add the Allium.
- Add all of the Fritillaria. Cut off approx. 3 cm from the end of the stem.
- Now add the Salix and Beargrass. Place the Salix straight up in your centerpiece.
- Your colorful centerpiece with Celiosa and Fritillaria is now ready for use! Enjoy!