Dark orange and brown are very common in fall, but yellow must not be forgotten. This bright color gives this fall bouquet a happy twist. Such a great combination with Crocosmia Pods, Calla, Tulips and Spray Roses. Watch the video below to see how this colorful fall bouquet is made and be inspired!
Time: 10 – 15 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- 1 x Oakleaves Yellow
- 9 x Crososmia Pods Nimbus
- 6 x Tulip Double Monte Orange
- 8 x Calla Captain Promise
- 6 x Spray Rose Fireworks
- 5 x Chrystanthemum Golden Ping Pong
- 7 x Craspedia Globosa
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps For Making This Colorful Fall Bouquet:
- Fill the vase with fresh, clean water. Tie this bouquet in your hand.
- Start with the Oakleaves and Crocosmia.
- Add the Spray rose and Chrysanthemum.
- Keep adding the other flowers to arrange a nice bouquet.
- Keep the Tulips, Spray Roses and Craspedia close to the edge of the bouquet.
- Cut off the end of the stems of your bouquet.
- Carefuly place the bouquet in the vase.
- Your colorful fall bouquet is now ready for use. Enjoy!