Why fill the vase just with water if you can use it to display more flowers instead? In this creative centerpiece we placed Cucumus in the vase and used floral foam to set up the rest of this fall centerpiece. The reds of the Lily and Gomphocarpus mixed with the orange tones of the Crocosmia pods and Roses are simply wonderful. Watch the video below to see how this creative fall centerpiece is made and be inspired!
Time: 15 – 20 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Glass vase
- Floral Foam
- Plastic foil
- 1 x Cucumis Mix
- 12 x Acacia Saint Elene
- 12 x Crocosmia Pods Nimbus
- 6 x Rosa Careless Wisper
- 3 x Lily Forza Red
- 4 x Gomphocarpus Painted Red
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps For Making This Creative Fall Centerpiece:
- Fill the vase with the Cucumis mix.
- Place a floral foam block on a piece of plastic foil.
- Lower the floral foam block with plastic foil into the vase. Cut off the excess plastic foil and use a knife to cut the floral foam into shape.
- Start with the Acacia to make a nice green base.
- Now place the Lilys and Roses in your centerpiece. Keep the roses quite long.
- Add the Gomphocarpus. Let them hang over the edge of the vase.
- Finally add the Crososmia Pods. Push them into the floral foam.
- Your creative fall centerpiece is now ready for use. Enjoy!