You don’t always need a lot of flowers or a large piece to make something beautiful. This creative flower frame is simple and looks great! Besides, you can place this anywhere you want or even hang it on the wall! Watch the video below to see how this creative flower frame is made and be inspired!
Time: 20 – 25 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Floral Tubes
- Iron Wire
- Watering Can
- 5 x Lisianthus Double Alissa Pink
- 5 x Calla Vermeer
- 15 x Asclepias Beatrix
- 4 x Rosa Cappuccino
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps For Making This Creative Flower Frame:
- Start by winding the cloth around the floral tubes. Use the iron wire to secure.
- Place the floral tubes in the frame. Use the iron wire to secure.
- Use a watering can to fill the floral tubes.
- Use the Asclepias as a base for most of the tubes. Fill in with the Calla, Lisianthus and Rose.
- Your creative flower frame is now ready for use. Enjoy!