Calla Lilies are such elegant flowers, and can be used in many, many ways! Because of the long, bendable stems, you can go all-out in creative floral designs. Look at this elegant centerpiece with Calla our designer made! She combined the amazing Calla Snowstar and Calla Crystal White with the lovely pink Lisianthus Double Alissa Pink and Hydrangea Verena Pink. Watch the video below and be inspired!
Time: 15 – 20 minutes | Difficulty: medium (***)
- Large centerpiece
- Iron wire
- 6 x Calla Snowstar
- 4 x Calla Crystal White
- 5 x Trachelium Jade Green
- 3 x Lisianthus Double Alissa Pink
- 1 x Hydrangea Verena Pink
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Elegant Centerpiece with Calla:
- Soak the floral foam in fresh, clean water.
- Place the floral foam into the centerpiece.
- Start with the Calla. Place them far apart and bend them towards each other. Wrap a piece of iron wire around the Callas to secure.
- Continue to do this for all the Callas.
- Now add the Tracheliums and Hydrangea. Make sure you cover up the floral foam.
- Finally, add the Lisianthus to your centerpiece.
- Your elegant centerpiece with Calla is now ready for use. Enjoy!