Floral designing for a stylish summer wedding, what else can be more fun? Calla Lilies are the perfect flowers if you want to go for an elegant, stylish look. Combine this with a mix of bright colored summer flowers and success is guaranteed! Be inspired by this video tutorial, follow the steps below and create this elegant summer wedding bouquet.
Time: 20 – 25 minutes | Difficulty: average (***)
- Floral tape
- Linen rope
- 4 x Ruscus Hypophyllum
- 4 x Ruscus Parvifolia
- 5 x Gerbera Spider Pink
- 9 x Clematis Amazing Rome
- 15 x Calla Captain Promise
- 8 x Lisianthus Alissa Pink
- 5 x Aspidistra Leaf
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Elegant Summer Wedding Bouquet:
- Fold the top of the Aspidistra leaf down to the stem. Use a piece of floral tape to secure.
- Start with a Lisianthus. Then Add a Calla and a stem of Ruscus.
- Continue to make small bunches of 1-3 flower stems and a stem of green. Add them to your bouquet.
- Make sure you vary enough so the flowers are spread out nicely in your bouquet.
- Add the Aspidistra leaves that you’ve folded in the beginning to your bouquet.
- Wrap the floral tape tightly around the stems.
- Now wrap the linen rope over the floral tape. Tie with a knot.
- Your elegant summer wedding bouquet is now ready for use! Enjoy!