Blue powers! Create a striking summer design with blue Delphiniums (grown by Andre Westendorp), and use Alliums and Eremurus for contrast. Be inspired by this video tutorial, follow the steps below and create this extravagant summer centerpiece.
Time: 5 – 10 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Large Vase
- 10 x Lisianthus Double Alissa Yellow
- 4 x Delphinium Kissi Indigo Delight
- 3 x Eremurus Cleopatra
- 4 x Allium Seed Pods
- 4 x Delphinium Kissi Jeans Blue
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Extravagant Summer Centerpiece:
- Fill the vase with fresh, clean water.
- Start with the Delphinium. Cut off a small piece of the stem and place in the vase.
- Now add the Lisianthus and the second Delphinium variety. Make sure you spread them nicely in your bouquet.
- Add the Eremurus and Allium in between the other flowers in your bouquet.
- Your extravagant summer centerpiece is now ready for use. Enjoy!