Want to make something special this fall? These fall ring wreaths are wonderful to use as decoration! You can hang them on your front door, under your porch or in your home. Hang them separately or combine them in a group, the result will be amazing. Use products like Hydrangea, Ilex, Viburnum and preserved Eucalyptus to get that cozy fall look and feel. Watch the video how this design was made, and be inspired!
Time: 25 – 30 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Bendable iron wire
- Decorative rope
- 1 x Eucalyptus Stuartiana Preserved mix
- 2 x Ilex Golden Verboom
- 4 x Viburnum De Inge
- 2 x Hydrangea Ruby Red Classic
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps For Making These Fall Ring Wreaths:
- Use the iron wire to create two large and one small circle.
- Cut off a piece of decorative rope and tie to the circle.
- Hang the circle above your head. This makes it easier to add the flowers.
- Start with the Eucalyptus. Wrap them in the curve of the circle and wind the iron wire around the stem to secure.
- Now add the Ilex and small branches of the Hydrangea.
- Finally, add the Viburnum to the circles.
- Your fall rings are now ready for use. Enjoy!