The beautiful colors of the classic Hydrangea really stand out in this centerpiece. Such sweet and romantic colors, and suitable for the fall season. All the colors of the Hydrangea come back in the other flowers. The white in the Scabiosa, the pink/red in the Protea and Lisianthus and the green in the Eucalyptus and Astrantia. What a great centerpiece! Watch the video at the end of this page to see how this fall wedding centerpiece design was made and be inspired!
Time: 10 – 15 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Floral Foam
- Large centerpiece vase
- 5 x Eucalyptus Baby Blue
- 5 x Hydrangea Verena Classic Pink
- 2 x Protea Carnival
- 5 x Lisianthus Arena Light Pink
- 5 x Scabiosa Anabelle
- 4 x Astrantia Million Star
- 5 x Rosa Sahara
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this fall wedding centerpiece:
- Soak the floral foam in fresh, clean water.
- Push the foam into the vase.
- Start with the Eucalyptus. Make sure there are stems on each side.
- Now add the Hydrangea. Keep the stems quite long.
- Add the Protea, Lisianthis, Scabiosa and Astrantia.
- Finally, add the Roses to your centerpiece.
- Your fall wedding centerpiece is now ready for use. Enjoy!