The stunning colors of various Peony varieties like Sarah Bernhardt, Red Bernhardt, and Duchesse de Nemours combined with other gorgeous flowers like Campanula, Ornithogalum, and Limonium that breath out romance: a match made in heaven! Be inspired by this video tutorial, follow the steps below and create this fantastic Peony centerpiece.
Time: 10 – 15 minutes | Difficulty: average (***)
- Floral foam
- Iron wire
- 2 x Peony Bowl of Cream
- 2 x Peony Sunny Girl
- 2 x Peony Red Bernhardt
- 3 x Peony Sarah Bernhardt
- 2 x Peony Red Charm2 x Anthurium Midori
- 1 x Hydrangea Rodeo Purple
- 4 x Genista Painted green with berries
- 10 x Rosa Spray Barbados
- 2 x Haworthia Fasciata
- 7 x Campanula Glomerata Superba
- 2 x Ornithogalum Yellow
- 1 x Limonium China Summer
- 5 x Asparagus Umbellatus
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Fantastic Peony Centerpiece:
- Soak the floral foam.
- Push the floral foam into the vase. Cut off the excess parts and use these to fill up the gaps.
- Start with the Asparagus. Cut approx. 2 cm from the end of the stem and push them into the floral foam.
- Now add the Genista and all of the Peonies.
- Add the Hydrangea and the Roses to your centerpiece.
- Now add the Anthurium, Limonium, and Ornithogalum.
- Wind a piece of iron wire around the Haworthia. Cut the iron wire to the desired length and push the wire with the Haworthia into the floral foam.
- Finally, add the Campanula to your centerpiece.
- Your Fantastic Peony Centerpiece is now ready for use! Enjoy