Looking for some early summer floral joy? Look no further, and try making this great garland, with the stunning Harlekijn Hydrangea, Ozothamus and Dutch grown Garden Roses Houdini. Be inspired by this video tutorial, follow the steps below and create this festive Hydrangea garland.
Time: 30 – 45 minutes | Difficulty: average (***)
- Iron wire
- 5 x Hydrangea Magical Harlekijn Blue
- 10 x Rose Houdini
- 15 x Ozothamnus Sussex Silver
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Festive Hydrangea Garland:
- Cut the Hydrangea into smaller bunches. Bind the iron wire around the stem of the Hydrangea.
- Add the Ozothamnus, and the Roses. Make sure to wrap the iron wire around each stem. Place the flowers close together to prevent gaps.
- Your Festive Hydrangea Garland is now ready! Enjoy!