Be inspired by this video tutorial and learn how to create a fabulous flower crown with Cymbidium, Eucalyptus, and Hypericum. Follow the steps below and create a beautiful flower crown with Cymbidium!
Time: 15 – 20 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Iron Wire
- Floral tape
- Corsage tape
- Sharp knife
- 10 x orange/brown Cymbidium flower
- 2 x Eucalyptus Parvifolia
- 2 x Gypsophila Million Star
- 2 x Chrysanthemum Santini Adora
- 10 x Hypericum Magical Triumph
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making the Flower Crown with Cymbidium:
- Connect two iron wires to a crown, and tape the wires together with the waterproof tape.
- Make small bundles with two or three flowers, for example, Gypsophila with Santini and a piece of Eucalyptus. Bundle the stems together with corsage tape. The tape is not sticky, pull the tape apart and wrap tight around the corsage.
- First, make ten bundles and put them on the crown with the corsage tape. Now you can see how many more bundles you need to completely full the crown.
- Dian used in total 23 bundles.
- Your flower crown with Cymbidium is ready to use!