Oh joy, a winter wedding! If you are looking for a trendy, stylish winter wedding bouquet with a little bit of glamour, you should suggest this amazing Glamorous Winter Wedding Hoop Bouquet to the bride. A gorgeous bouquet with Cymbidium, Eucalyptus, and Echeveria (by Winco Holland).
Time: 35 – 40 minutes | Difficulty: advanced (****)
- Iron wire hoop frame
- Iron wire (white)
- Christmas ornaments (for this video we used silver leaf ornaments)
- 1 x Eucalyptus Cinerea painted Platina
- 6 x Astilbe Washington
- 1 x Cymbidium Kiss me Kate
- 1 x Echeveria Sirius
- 3 x Rose Alpe d’Huez
- 4 x Chasmanthium Latifolium painted Silver
- 4 x Pinus Strobus
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making the Glamorous Winter Wedding Hoop Bouquet:
- Make a hoop frame with iron wire. Decorate the hoop with Christmas ornaments if you like.
- Braid the Eucalyptus through the hoop.
- Add the Pinus stems, secure with the iron wire.
- Also, add the Astilbe, and attach with wire.
- Cut the Cymbidium and add two flower heads to the hoop.
- Also, cut the Roses and add the flower heads with wire.
- Put the Echeveria on the hoop with wire. This is quite a job, try to work neatly!
- Stitch the Chasmanthium Latifolium into the hoop.
- Your Glamorous Winter Wedding Hoop Bouquet is ready for use!