This centerpiece proves that a more wildy looking centerpiece can still be sweet, colorful and very suitable for this years fall season. Watch the video to see how this centerpiece was made and be inspired!
Time: 10 – 15 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Large Vase
- 1 x Snowberry Magic Milky Way
- 5 x Lisianthus Double Croma Lavender
- 10 x Clematis Blue Pirouette
- 7 x Acacia Baileyana
- 5 x Delphinium Centurion White
- 5 x Rosa Spray Mikado
- 5 x Gladiolus Adrenalin
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Gorgeous Fall Wedding Centerpiece
- Fill the vase with fresh, clean water.
- Start with the Acacia. This is the base for your centerpiece.
- Now add the Delphinium and Lisianthus.
- Add the spray Rose and the one stem of Snowberry.
- Finally add the Clematis and Gladiolus to your centerpiece.
- Your gorgeous fall wedding bouquet is now ready for use. Enjoy!