Oh, those amazing looking summer flowers! Summer brides are lucky, they are able to combine a lot of beautiful, colorful flowers in their bridal bouquet. What do you think of this combination of Protea, Freesia, Calla Lily and Scilla? Be inspired by this video tutorial, follow the steps below and create this gorgeous summer wedding bouquet.
Time: 20 – 25 minutes | Difficulty: average (***)
- Decorative linen rope
- Decorative pins
- 1 x Protea Cynaroides
- 5 x Gerbera Fem
- 3 x Kalanchoe Sweet Pink Meadow
- 10 x Scilla Blue
- 5 x Calla Captain Solo
- 4 x Freesia Honeymoon
- 3 x Freesia Delta River
- 3x Eucalyptus Nicholii
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Gorgeous Summer Wedding Bouquet:
- Tie the bouquet in your hand. Start with the Protea, this will be the center of your bouquet.
- Add two stems of Eucalyptus, at two sides of the Protea. These stems will create a horizontal look.
- After this, add the other flowers by choice. Make sure the colors are spread nicely in the bouquet. Place the flowers tight to each other, so the bouquet will stay compact.
- For a playful touch, keep the stems of the Calla Lilies a bit longer. The yellow color brings contrast to the design and will even make it more exciting!
- When you have used all the flowers, and the bouquet has the shape you want, cut all stems to one length.
- Secure the bouquet with the floral fix.
- Cover the fix with the linen rope. Secure the rope with the decorative pins.
- Your gorgeous summer wedding bouquet is ready for use! Enjoy!