Green, white and red are the traditional Christmas colors that we see every year. This centerpiece has a more wild look because it has a lot more greens then usual. The playful Panicum makes the look complete. Watch the video below to see how this green Christmas centerpiece is made and be inspired!
Time: 15 – 20 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Large centerpiece vase
- Floral foam
- 8 x Calla Flamingo
- 9 x Ruscus Aculeatus
- 8 x Rosa Alina
- 6 x Panicum Warrior Dyed Red
- 2 x Cryptomeria Cristata
- 6 x Chameacyparis Green
- 3 x Skimmia Painted Champagne
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps For Making This Green Christmas Centerpiece:
- Soak the floral foam in fresh, clean water.
- Push the floral foam into the centerpiece vase. Cut the foam into shape and use smaller pieces to fill up the gaps.
- Start with the Ruscus and then add the Chameacyparis.
- Now add the Skimmia, Rose and Calla.
- Finally add the Pancium for a playful finishing touch.
- Your green Christmas centerpiece is now ready for use. Enjoy!