Christmas is mostly about greens. Combine them in this Christmas frame with white Cymbidium, Euphorbia Fulgens and Nerine. The finishing touch is done by decorating the frame with small Christmas balls. Go for something different this year and create this wonderful frame! Watch the video below to see how this green Christmas frame is made and be inspired!
Time: 20 – 25 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Wooden Frame
- Iron wire
- Glass tubes
- Watering can
- Christmas balls
- 2 x Abies
- 5 x Euphorbia Spray Quicksilver
- 6 x Nerine Biancaneve
- 1 x Cymbidium Snowblossom
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps For Making This Green Christmas Frame:
- Cut off small parts of the Abies Nobilis.
- Using the iron wire, secure the Abies on the wooden frame.
- Next, place the small glass tubes against the wooden frame. Again, use the iron wire to secure.
- Fill the glass tubes with water by using the watering can.
- Start with the Euphorbia Fulgens. Place them in some of the glass tubes.
- Now add the Nerine and Cymbidium.
- As a final touch, decorate the frame with the small Christmas balls.
- Your green Christmas frame is now ready for use. Enjoy!