Pinks, oranges, yellows, and reds… Those are the perfect tones for an Indian summer style bouquet! Take a look at this amazing design with Rose High & Magic, Calla Lily Captain Safari, Phlox Butterfly, and Panicum Fountain: just stunning! Be inspired by this tutorial, watch the video and make your own Indian summer style bouquet with all the flowers our cooler carries 🙂
Time: 5 – 10 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- 5 x Campanula Medium Pink
- 5 x Lisianthus Double Alissa Pink
- 5 x Rose High & Magic
- 3 x Rose Spray Babe
- 5 x Calla Captain Safari
- 6 x Phlox Butterfly
- 5 x Panicum Fountain
- 4 x Pleubodium Bluestar
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Indian Summer Bouquet:
- Tie this bouquet in your hand.
- Start with the Rose and Campanula.
- Add the Spray Rose, Calla, and Panicum.
- Add the Phlox and Pleubodium.
- Keep adding the flowers randomly and make a nice bouquet.
- Your Indian summer bouquet is now ready for use. Enjoy!