Oh, Indian Summer! This special period of the year requires the prettiest flowers available, in a stunning color palette. What do you think of the floral design our designer made, with Spray Rose Babe, Spray Carnation Trendy Tessino, and Phlox Butterfly? We just love it! Be inspired by the video tutorial, and create your own Indian summer style centerpiece!
Time: 5 – 10 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Large centerpiece vase
- Floral foam
- 10 x Eucalyptus Populifolia Berry
- 14 x Ammi Majus Graceland
- 8 x Rosa Spray Babe
- 6 x Phlox Butterfly
- 5 x Carnation Spray Trendy Tessino
- 5 x Lisianthus Double Alissa Pink
- 5 x Calla Captain Melrose
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Indian Summer Style Centerpiece:
- Soak the floral foam in fresh, clean water.
- Place the floral foam in the centerpiece vase.
- Start with the Eucalyptus. Place on each side of the centerpiece.
- Now add the Ammi and spray Roses.
- Next, add the Phlox, Carnation, and Lisianthus.
- Finally, add the Calla as a final touch to your centerpiece.
- Your Indian summer style centerpiece is now ready for use. Enjoy!