This large centerpiece in a bowl brings a real winter feeling to your home. The white Cymbidium, Lisianthus and Asparagus contribute to the impressive design of this centerpiece. The Eucalyptus and pineapples give a very nice contrast. Watch the video and follow the steps to create this design and be inspired!
Time: 15 – 20 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- 3 vases
- Large bowl
- 7 x Sphagnum Moss Natural
- 13 x Eucalyptus Parvifolia Red
- 5 x Cymbidium Mon Amour
- 6 x Lisianthus Rosita Painted Head
- 7 x Asparagus Feather Painted White
- 4 x Helleborus Queens White
- 5 x Kalanchoe White Meadow
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps For Making This Large Centerpiece In A Bowl:
- Fill the three large vases with fresh, clean water.
- Place the vases in the large bowl.
- Fill the bowl with pineapples.
- Push the Spagnum Moss between the pineapples.
- Now start with the Eucalyptus. Divide them evenly over the three vases.
- Add the Cymbidiums. Remove the water tube and cut approx 2cm from the end of the stem. Place them in the vases.
- Next, add the Lisianthus and Asparagus.
- Finally add the Helleborus and Kalanchoe.
- Your large centerpiece in a bowl is now ready for use. Enjoy!