Want to make something completely unique and out of the ordinary? Than this design is a real winner. This design is unique in it’s shape, size and flower combination. The Cymbidium, Lisianthus and Tulips make a wonderful combination in this large original eye-catcher. Watch the video, follow the steps and be inspired!
Time: 15 – 20 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- 2 Pieces of Bark
- Floral Foam
- Floral Pins
- Iron Wire
- Floral fix
- 7 x Eucalyptus Baby Blue
- 2 x Cymbidium Risto
- 5 x Tulip French Gudoshnik
- 6 x Lisianthus Double Rosanne Black Pearl
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps For Making This Large Original Eye-Catcher:
- Lay a block of floral foam into fresh, clean water and let it hydrate. Do not push the floral foam under water.
- Stick a piece of floral fix on the bottom of the floral pins and push the floral pins onto the bark.
- Place the floral foam that you’ve hydrated onto the floral pins. Then cut it into shape if necessary, or cut a piece of the top if you want your design to be lower.
- Start with the Eucalyptus. Cut off approx. 2cm from the bottom and stick into the floral foam.
- Now add the Cymbidium and French tulips.
- Finally add the Lisianthus to your design.
- Your large original eye-catcher is now ready for use. Enjoy!