With the days getting colder and Christmas coming next month, we’ve focused on a large winter centerpiece. This rough centerpiece gently brings you in the Christmas mood by using shiny curly Ting Ting and Ilex. Watch the video below to see how this large winter centerpiece is made and be inspired!
Time: 10 – 15 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Large vase
- 1 x Ilex Verticillata
- 1 x Rose Toffee
- 1 x Ting Ting Painted Copper
- 3 x Diplocyclus Palmatus
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps For Making This Large Winter Centerpiece:
- Start by placing the roses in your large centerpiece vase.
- Now add the Ilex.
- Place the Diplocyclus between the stems and let them rest and hang over the vase.
- Finally add the Ting Ting in bunches of 4-5 stems.
- Your large winter centerpiece is now ready for use. Enjoy!