The beauty of frilled Tulips, who can resist them? Tulip Queensland has a very happy, romantic appearance and matches wonderfully with all kinds of other winter flowers. What do you think of the combination our designer made in this video: Queensland Tulips with Spray Rose Belarus, Magnolia branches, and Leucadendron Silver Pearl is breathtaking! Be inspired by this video tutorial, follow the steps below and create this lovely centerpiece with frilled Tulips.
Time: 15 – 20 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- 1 Floral foam block
- 2 Anchor pins
- Waterproof tape
- 15 x Tulip Queensland
- 5 x Spray Rose Belarus
- 3 x Leucadendron Silver Pearl
- 2 x Chamelaucium Blondie
- 1 Magnolia branch
- 5 x Asparagus painted White
- 2 x Eucalyptus Cinerea
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Lovely Centerpiece with Frilled Tulips:
- Soak the floral foam block.
- Attach two small pieces of waterproof tape to the anchor pins and put them on the bottom of the bowl.
- Secure the foam block in the bowl.
- Start with creating a greenish white foliage basis. Insert the Asparagus and the Eucalyptus. Make sure the stems are approx. 15 – 20 cm so you keep your basis compact.
- Now you can add the Magnolia. Cut the branch into smaller pieces (approx. 30 cm) and insert them into the foam.
- Add the Leucadendron and the Spray Roses, for a sturdy and romantic look. You can separate the flowers to divide them equally into the design.
- Now the beauty of the ball arrives: Tulip Queensland! Divide the Tulips evenly through the design and make sure you leave the stems are a little bit longer than the other flowers, so they really stand out.
- Finally, add the Chamelaucium. Make sure all the floral foam is covered with flowers.
- Your lovely centerpiece with frilled Tulips is ready for use! Enjoy!