Spring is the time of the year when we celebrate new beginnings! And how can you celebrate better than with a cheerful centerpiece? This design, filled with all kinds of colorful spring flowers like Freesia, Muscari, Fritillaria, Viburnum, and those gorgeous looking Prunus branches, will lighten up any decor! Be inspired by this video tutorial, follow the steps below and create this lovely centerpiece with Muscari and Freesia.
Time: 15 – 20 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Oasis foam block
- Planter (35cm)
- Oasis fix
- Foam pins
- 2x Hydrangea Amazing Force
- 4x Viburnum Roseum
- 20x Muscari Carola
- 4x Freesia Purple Rain
- 4x Freesia Versailles
- 1x Fritillaria Pallida Dora
- 2x Prunus Peach Blossom Pink
- 6 x Eucalyptus Populifolia
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Lovely Centerpiece with Muscari and Freesia:
- Soak the floral foam in fresh, clean water. Take 2 little pieces of fix and put it on the bottom of the pins. Secure the pins at the bottom of the planter.
- Push the floral foam firmly into the pins. Cut it in shape.
- Start with adding the Eucalyptus. Make sure the oasis is nicely filled with Eucalyptus.
- Now add the Hydrangea. Cut them short enough so they will lay on the Oasis.
- Add a branch of Prunus in the center of your centerpiece.
- Remove most of the leaves of the Viburnum and add them to your centerpiece. Removing most of the leaves will increase the vase life of the Viburnum.
- Next, add the Freesias. Keep them long enough so they will stick out from the Eucalyptus.
- Add a few more of the Prunus branches.
- Finally, add the Muscari in your centerpiece. Vary in length and spread them nicely.
- Your lovely centerpiece with Muscari and Freesia is now ready. Enjoy!