In the need for some spring design inspiration? In this pretty basket, the deep blue color of the gorgeous Anemone Mistral Blue is mixed with Ranunculus Butterfly, French Tulips, and Salix! Be inspired by this video tutorial, follow the steps below and create this lovely spring basket with Anemone.
Time: 10 – 15 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Floral Foam
- 2 x Ranunculus Butterfly Ariadne
- 13 x Anemone Mistral Blue
- 5 x Eucalyptus Parvifolia
- 9 x Scilla Peruviana
- 3 x Setaria Vollemelk
- 6 x French Tulip Maureen
- 3 x Salix dyed Apple Green
- 3 x Beargrass
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Lovely Spring Basket with Anemone:
- Soak the floral foam.
- Place the foam in the basket.
- Add all of the Eucalyptus. Make sure you spread them nicely.
- Now add a few Anemones. Cut approx. 3 cm from the stem and push them into the floral foam.
- Add the Ranunculus Butterfly and the Scilla.
- Now add the French Tulips. Cut approx. 3 cm from the end of the stem and push them into the floral foam. Keep the Tulips quite long so they hang outside the basket.
- Add the Setaria and Salix.
- Now place all of the remaining Anemones.
- Finally, add the Beargrass to your design.
- Your lovely spring basket with Anemone is now ready for use! Enjoy!